This Wireling lets you display text and images via a 0.69" OLED Display! This 96x16 pixel screen features white pixels on a black background and is controlled via the I²C bus.
The screen uses an internal boost converter to achieve the higher voltages required to drive the screen, so there's no additional external hardware required!
- 96x16 pixel resolution
- 0.69" size
- White Monochrome
- Internal boost converter
- I²C Interface
TinyDuino Power Requirements
- Voltage: 3.0V - 5.5V
- A5/SCL - I2C Serial Clock line
- A4/SDA - I2C Serial Data line
- 27mm x 9mm (1.06 inches x 0.355 inches)
- Max Height (from lower bottom of Wireling to upper top Wireling Connector): 5.00mm (0.197 inches)
- Weight: 1 gram (.04 ounces)
You can also use this shield without the TinyDuino – by clipping the connector off the opposite end and soldering the wires to another board, you can use it with the microcontroller or dev board of your choosing!