This Wireling lets you display text and images via a 0.96" OLED Display! This 128x64 pixel screen features white pixels on a black background and is controlled via the I²C bus.
The screen uses an internal boost converter to achieve the higher voltages required to drive the screen, so there's no additional external hardware required!
ER- OLED0.96-1W Specs
- 128x64 pixel resolution
- 0.96" size (measured diagonally)
- White Monochrome
- Internal boost converter
- I²C Interface
TinyDuino Power Requirements
- Voltage: 3.0V - 5.5V
- A5/SCL - I2C Serial Clock line
- A4/SDA - I2C Serial Data line
- 27mm x 21mm (1.06 inches x 0.827 inches)
- Max Height (from lower bottom of Wireling to upper top Wireling Connector): 5.00mm (0.197 inches)
- Weight: 1 gram (.04 ounces)
You can also use this shield without the TinyDuino – by clipping the connector off the opposite end and soldering the wires to another board, you can use it with the microcontroller or development board of your choosing!
No projects here yet! Create the first project using 0.96" OLED Screen Wireling