This Wireling uses the AST7525MATRQ buzzer to give you the ability to add a variety of tones to your next project!
- Oscillation frequency 2700Hz
- Sounds pressure level 85 dB/min at 10cm
TinyDuino Power Requirements
- Voltage: 3.0V - 5.5V
- Current: 100mA (Max Rating).
- A5/SCL - I²C Serial Clock line
- A4/SDA - I²C Serial Data line
- 10mm x 10mm (.394 inches x .394 inches)
- Max Height (from the lower bottom of Wireling to upper top Wireling Connector): 6.25mm (0.25inches)
- Weight: 1 gram (.04 ounces)
You can also use this shield without the TinyDuino – modifying the connecting cable by removing the opposite connector and stripping/tinning the wires, you can solder the connector cable to any other microcontroller board of your choice!