WirelingZero is one of TinyCircuits' second-generation processor boards, specifically designed for low-cost Wireling projects. WirelingZero is based on the Atmel SAMD21 32-bit ARM Cortex M0+ processor (the same one used in the Arduino Zero) and provides a USB connectivity port, power management and battery charger in a single 15x32mm board. Note: The battery is not included and is sold separately.
- Atmel SAMD21 processor (same as is used on the Arduino Zero)
- More memory compared to TinyDuino (both Flash and RAM)
- Power switch, regulator, lithium battery management on board
- Precision clock crystal and Real-Time Clock hardware built-in, low power standby
- 4 individually addressable I2C Wireling Ports